"Dr. Crudup is an excellent surgeon. He takes as much time as necessary to ensure his patients are taken care of. Dr. Crudup is very thorough in explaining exactly what to expect from your surgery as well as any risks involved. If I am to have surgery again I simply will not go to anyone else besides Dr. Crudup."
The following is the list of insurances with which we participate. This will be updated from time to time as needed:
- Aetna Medicaid (Optional per Doctor)
- Amerigroup (Optional per Doctor)
- Beech Street PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas (no HMO products)
- Care N Care (Through NTSP, Optional per Doctor)
- ChoiceCare (Humana) (No Humana Preferred Network, no Medicare or Medicaid)
- Cigna (HMO, PPO, Flex, POS, Open Access, Select Network, No Medicare)
- Cook Children’s Health Plan, CHIP (Optional per Doctor)
- Cook STAR Medicaid (Optional per Doctor)
- Great-West Health Care (Through Cigna network)
- Healthsmart Preferred Care
- Interplan Health Group (Accountable, Health Payors)
- JPS Benefit Services (Through Cigna network)
- Multiplan/Private Health care Systems (No Multiplan Discount Cards)
- PPO Next
- Railroad Medicine
- Secure Horizons
- Texas True Choice PPO/POS
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriCare (Optional per Doctor)
- United Health Care
- WellMed (through United Health Care – Optional per Doctor)
NOTE: Please call your physician’s office to verify acceptance of your individual plan, as all products from a specified insurance carrier may not be accepted. Individual physicians within Texas Health Care may or may not accept new patients will all insurance plans. Please call the physician’s office to verify coverage with the individual practice. The list is updated regularly; however, changes in participation may take several days to be posted.
Note: You should always check with your Privia Medical Group provider to verify plan and product coverage as this is not an exhaustive list, and plans change frequently.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks.
External Content Disclaimer